Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10-20-09

134. Wearing a doomed satin blouse: The first I tried to iron it, it got water stains from the iron. Hello, drycleaner. This morning I got to the office at 6:30. I got coffee all over my cuff because of...
135. Horrible coffee accidents. I made coffee, it was French Roast, it was going to be really good. So meanwhile I go to check e-mail, happy my hyper boss hasn't sent anything, then I go back to the breakroom--and it's the fucking Ganges River! Approximately 60 paper towels later, I notice that my sleeve feels... wet.
136. The colors and they styles in the November J.Crew catalog. What is that crap, Charlotte Russe? Baby blue and baby pink winter coats? Ruffled cashmere cardigans the color of a dehydrated drunk's urine? Just ...no.
137. Condiments! How is this whole thing worked out? How much of what do you put with which condiment? And oh yeah, how do people eat that vile crap?
138. Gwen Stefani: How can she be (a) such a freak, (b) a rock star, (c) the wife of a rock star, (d) a model, (e) a clothing designer, and (f) a mom who wheels around a glittery gold stroller?
139. Electric blankets have automatic shutoffs after 10 hours. Except I happen to love staying toasty in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment