Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The commemorative pre-firing edition

165. Having my boss "secretly" start interviewing candidates for a job-like-my-job 3 weeks ago. How do I know this? The suit. She wore the interview suit.
166. My boss having 3 interview candidates into the office yesterday.
167. My boss speaking to me only once yesterday: To ask me for the quiz we use for interviewing people who do my job.
168. Asking my super-control-freaky boss for input on a big project Friday before I got started. Then Monday while I was 10% done. And still no feedback. Tomorrow we have the Big Meeting about the content.
169. The fact that everybody at my company thinks my manager is a fucking angel and so bright and "on it," when in fact she's an insecure, threatened bitch who forces me to execute half-baked ideas without helping to resolve the problems they cause.
170. The fact that Mom had a very bad wreck with a truck and was knocked unconscious. Her Firebird was totaled. And she told me all this in email a week later.
171. The fact that I will likely be fired tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment