Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A tired night

161. I'm pissed that I spend so much time formatting and reformatting and re-reformatting the same crap.
162. I'm pissed that I worked until 10:30 last night because I had to spend 3.5 hours yesterday trying to figure out how to fix a numbering problem in HTML that it turns out couldn't be fixed.
163. I am very angry that my nephew, the self-righteous minister-in-training, is a blatantly antisemitic racist and hater of Catholics.
164. I am even angrier that my family gives this shithead a free pass to say anything he wants without a thought in his soft head for what it means.
165. I'm even ANGRIER that my mother, who is married to a Jew, tells me to basically shut up about this dumbass nephew's racism.
166. And PS today I sent her very expensive flowers for her birthday, and she is punishing me by not even acknowledging the present.
167. I have no real family.
168. I am born into a clan of two-faced morons.

No comments:

Post a Comment